11 BAD OR WARNING SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
There are many symptoms or signs that occur during pregnancy. Some of these symptoms can be severe and calls for urgent attention, while some are signs of healthy pregnancy. This article explores the bad or warning signs of pregnancy any woman should be worried about. If you have any knowledge of danger signs during pregnancy, please consult your doctor. Getting to your doctor early will help in the easy management of danger signs in pregnancy.
FOR BEST AND CHEAP BABY CARE PRODUCTS, CLICK HERE
The warning signs of pregnancy include;
- Bleeding: The first on the list is bleeding.There are different kinds of bleeding. One of the worst is the one that comes in the first trimester of pregnancy and the bleeding is usually heavy and accompanied with abdominal pains and menstrual cramps. This is usually an ectopic pregnancy sign. Heavy bleeding can also mean that you are having a miscarriage especially if it happens in the first and early of the second trimester. Also bleeding in the second trimester could also mean that something is wrong with the placenta. Please do not hesitate to call the doctor. Bleeding in the third trimester with pains in the abdomen is usually not serious but you still need to see the doctor to ascertain this.
- Nausea and vomiting is common during pregnancy but can be serious depending on the cause. This usually leads to the pregnant woman not taking enough water and food which may end up harming the baby. Nausea and vomiting usually leads to dehydration and malnutrition and this is definitely not good.
- Significant decline in baby activity should be taken very seriously. You must have a subjective perception of your baby’s movement. The more you suspect less movement or energy, please see a doctor immediately. The general rule is that the baby should kick about 10 times every two hours.
- Early contractions in the third trimester could suggest a false labour. Regular contractions are usually ten minutes apart and increases in intensity. Call the doctor immediately if you begin to have contractions early in your third trimester.
- You need to know the difference between urine been forced down from your bladder during pregnancy due to the pressure the enlarged uterus exerts on the bladder which may cause urine to escape uncontrollably and a true rupture of the membrane of the uterus. Please call the doctor if you are not sure if your water has broken.
- When you have a persistent and severe headache, abdominal pain, visual disturbances and swelling in your third trimester, please contact your doctor. This could be a sign of high blood pressure. You need to check your blood pressure regularly even when everything seems okay.
- Get the flu vaccine during pregnancy because flu can be more deadly for a pregnant woman during pregnancy. Please call the doctor if you start having flu and do not go to the hospital so you don’t transfer that to other pregnant women.
- If you are too weak to get out of bed, this could be a sign of fever. This could be very deadly during pregnancy. Please contact your doctor immediately.
- If you have fits or convulsions during pregnancy, please call your doctor immediately.
- A temperature of over 100 degrees Fahrenheit is really a bad one. Check with your doctor for this could be a sign of an infection.
- If you experience continued weight loss. Please contact your doctor immediately because it could be a severe sign that should be looked into.