Infantino 2 in 1 Entertainer and Activity Table
About the product
- Age Grade 4 months to 5 years
- Entertainer transforms into a stand-and-play activity table
- Three height positions grow with baby.
- Includes 6 engaging toys with lights up buttons and musical effects
- For the seat position, children should be under 25 pounds and/or 30 inches tall. Must be able to sit upright unassisted. Once children can walk independently, discontinue using this product as a seat and switch to table mode.
- Easily folds flat to 6.5 inches for storage
- 3 AAA batteries required (not included)
Our first three kids had a traditional Exersaucer, which they loved, but we gave it away after our third child outgrew it. I purchased this for our fourth baby instead of another Exersaucer because this entertainer is more compact and can also be used as a play table. Additionally, it can be folded flat when not in use (I don’t see us doing this often, but it’s a nice option). This also has height adjustments like an Exersaucer, so it will grow well with our baby.
I was a little worried that it wouldn’t be stable based on the way the legs attach, but once I got it set up, I was impressed by how stable it actually is. I like that they toys are interesting enough to keep our baby’s attention, but not overwhelming (we haven’t put batteries in it yet, and I don’t plan to for a while, if ever). I’ve noticed that the seat in this entertainer seems to be lower than the one in the Exersaucer, so our four-month-old has some growing to do before he’ll be able to reach the toys.
Overall, I’m very happy with this entertainer and am glad I went with this instead of something similar to what we had in the past.
This Infantino 2 in 1 Entertainer and Activity Table can act as an activity table for kids while at the same time can be a play gym for babies.