Graco All in 1 Convertible Car Seat
- 3-in-1 convertible car seat transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 – 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 – 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 – 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco’s exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation.In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Height: head must be at least 1″ below handle. Care – Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water.
The Graco All-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child. It’s three seats in one, for comfort at every stage! It’s a convertible car seat with rear-facing (5-40 lbs.), forward-facing (20-65 lbs.), and a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.). Thanks to the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, you’ll adjust the harness and headrest together, for an always-right fit. The 4-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment.
The seat is side-impact tested and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With loads of safety features, Milestone is a smart and practical car seat choice! Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
I researched tons of car seat before finally deciding on either the Graco Milestone or the Graco forever. I decided to go with the Milestone simply because of the price difference. If I was unsatisfied I would just return. I was NOT unsatisfied. This car seat is amazing and comfortable. My baby is 8 months old and she even loves it. It’s high quality, safe and easy to install. It took me all of 2 minutes to install with the latch system and it was ready to go. The main difference between this and the 4ever was the lack of 2 extra recline options, extra cup holder, and the ability to turn into a backless booster.
It was worth it to save the extra money for now since we won’t need a backless booster for years. I would definitely recommend this car seat.