How does one change baby diapers?
This is how anyone can easily change baby diapers in 7 easy steps:
- Lay the baby on his back on the changing table and strap him on.
- Remove his clothing until you get to the diaper
- Remove the dirty or used diaper and dispose of it. Lift the baby up and scoot the diaper off his body.
- Have wipes around so you can wipe the baby diaper region. The wiping rules for adults still applies for children, so you will be wiping from front to back, especially for the girl child to avoid infections.
- Soothe the area with baby ointment if it is red or inflamed. Wait for your baby’s skin to dry before attempting to wear him new diapers.
- Place the new diapers under the baby and bring the front part up, all the way to the stomach. Then fasten the tabs to secure the diaper around his waist.
- Change the clothing over the new diaper