HOW DOES ONE PREVENT DIAPER RASH
Is your baby having diaper rash? Have you been asking how does one prevent diaper rash? Here are simple things to do to prevent diaper rash:
- Check and change your infant diaper rash every two hours. This change can be up to 8 times a day.
- During changes, please endeavour to wipe the diaper area thoroughly.
- Make sure not to use soaps or scented wipes on the diaper area.
- When drying after a bath, please do not scrub the baby’s bottom, instead pat the bottom.
- Make sure the diaper is not too tight.