Looking for how to swaddle a baby? here is how to do it in these 5 simple steps:
1. Spread your baby’s blanket out on a flat surface with one corner pointing up, like a diamond. Fold the top corner down about 6 inches.
2. Place your baby face-up on the blanket. Her head should sit above the folded corner, and her body should extend straight down toward the bottom corner.
3. Straighten your baby’s left arm. Then take the left side of the blanket and wrap it over her left arm and chest. Tuck the blanket underneath her other arm and back. At this point your baby’s left arm will be covered but her right arm will be free.
4. Fold the bottom corner of the blanket up over your baby’s body and tuck it under the first fold, under her chin. Straighten your baby’s right arm and pull the right side of the blanket over your baby’s body and tuck it under her left side.
5. Loosely twist the bottom of the blanket and tuck it underneath your baby.
A few important things to keep in mind: The swaddle should be snug, but not too tight