What is ovulation?
Ovulation is the release of an egg from one of a woman’s ovaries. After the egg is released, it travels down the fallopian tube, where fertilization by a sperm cell may occur. Ovulation typically lasts one day and occurs in the middle of a woman’s menstrual cycle, about two weeks before she expects to get her period.
Signs of Ovulation?
- Cervical mucus is increased
- Increased sense of smell.
- Breast tenderness.
- Mild pelvic or lower abdominal pain.
- Light spotting or discharge. …
- Libido increases like in heat in animals
- Changes in the cervix.